<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6044482455635009766?origin\x3dhttp://bengworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Sunday, August 24, 2008



me & MSG Chua waiting exited to start the run.



Having the Power Run before the Race start






Finally the 21km Finish.




I finish the Run at 2Hrs 25 mins 51sec for 21km..

- I♥HER
Sunday, August 24, 2008


MY PRINCESS N



Princess
Yup.I know that i'm nobody .

I'm Just A lonely little guy from other planets
Who Wants Some Attention From You.
Wishing You Could
Take A Stroll together with me
Every mins and Every sec
Wishing u can grace at me once


If You Are Looking for Him

Heres I AM !

announcements;
i LOVE Her

WELCOME To My World N

Princesses & Princes Reached♥



About Me❤

Born / In a planet Call "Earth"

Mission in Earth/ Protect the Human begin.

Sex / Male

Me,as simple as water nothing very interesting.So nothing to write about ..

AnnouncementsN






Lately I've been thinking about what I can do

I've been stressing to fall back in love with you

I'm so sorry that I dont have the courage to tell u

But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it my dear

You've been wonderful in all that you can be

But it hurts when you say that u looking for other guys

When u fall I will be there for U

When u not happy I will make u laught

When u sad I will lent u my shoulder

When u happy I will be there sharing your happiness for u

When u sleep I will be your pillow

When u need me I will be there

I've been pushing very hard to get u close to me.

Trying to let u be my side

But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore

'Cuz u are getting farther and farther

When u fall I will be there for U

When u not happy I will make u laught

When u sad I will lent u my shoulder

When u happy I will be there sharing your happiness for u

When u sleep I will be your pillow

When u need me I will be there

Other ThoughtN

ღkennysia
ღnicolekiss
ღPrincess Candy

When things happens to Me N

January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
March 2010